Staying Alive! Cookbook for Cancer Free Living
A perennial favourite and National Best-Seller, this book combines scientific research on the top cancer-fighting foods with real-life, practical knowledge on how to shop for, prepare and enjoy these power foods in deliciously simple ways. Sally Errey is profoundly passionate about healing ingredients and this is reflected in over 100 recipes and handy tips in each and every chapter. This book is more than a cookbook as it also includes 8 inspirational stories from real people experiencing cancer and their healing secrets and favourite recipes too.
- Simple, fast and delicious recipes
- Secrets to immunity boosting foods
- Proven exercises and therapies - successful in managing and preventing cancer
- How to incorporate cancer-fighting ingredients in your recipes
- Weight management - without counting calories or following strict formulas
- How to get started immediately and enjoy increased energy.
Finally, a book every caring person will want to give friends, colleagues or family members diagnosed with cancer.
As a Nutritional Consultant, Sally Errey advised and motivated people with cancer for 7 years at Inspire Health - the first complementary cancer care facility of it's kind in Canada. Her clients demanded this book so that they can share the powerful information on healing foods with others and now it is available in eBook format for you to read and share.
Staying Alive! Cookbook for Cancer Free Living provides excellent value. Essentially two books in one. Words to move and motivate - along side recipes that heal and energize.